Monday 9 February 2009

Not doing well.

I feel incredibly low today. Seriously low. Not a great way to start an entry but if I dont get this out somehow then its going to become worse. I have already had thoughts of harming myself, and of wishing I was dead so that this was all over. I would like to say that I dont want to die, but, the truth is, I dont want to keep feeling like this. I can't face another day, or even another hour of feeling so absolutely despondent and depressed. Thinking that I will be like this for a good while yet makes me want to give up. I am so tired of being tired. I just dont know how long I can keep going on for, or even if I actually want to keep going. What I would like to do is to lie down, close my eyes and drift off to sleep and never wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment