Tuesday 15 September 2009

All Change

After a rather bad step back with regard to the PND, I have been to the GP after getting an emergency appointment;phoneing at 4.45pm, and bursting into tears when told there was nothing left for that day can get you an emergency, emergency appointment apparently. I have now had a change of meds. As I am no longer breastfeeding (telling the GP this made me start crying again, I LOVED breastfeeding) I can now have Florextine, which is what I have had previously, rather than Citalopram. It means there will be a short period where I may feel worse (whoohoo, Hubby is really looking forward to that. Not.) but hopfully the new meds will kick in and give me a more constant state of emotions. We shall see.

As I type this, the weather is dismal. Typical English Autumnal weather. Rain. Lots of it. My poor bedraggled chickens are hiding under their cube looking all forlorn and more than a little damp. I have got to get the roof done for them. It will only mean a few plastic sheets over the run but really will make life a little less wet for them. I have popped the heating on here as we got soaked coming back from preschool. Oh to be in England.

I have been busy busy busy this morning. I have been drying orange slices for pot pouri, and cooking my homemade mince meat that I started yesterday AND, I have made some beaded bracelets too. I have really enjoyed it but now I need some more findings. I am not getting much from John Lewis, its a great place to get you started but not the cheapest way to do it, if you want to do it in any volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment