Saturday 10 October 2009

Photography nightmare



I am not a photographer. Seriously, I have no idea how to take photos. Taking decent ones of my jewellery has been a trial. I've tried allsorts and its giving me a headache. It has taken longer to get a photo of an item that it would take to make all my stock! How do people get such great photos? Anyway, getting there, and I've updated some of the photos of stock on my site, and added a new piece too so fingers crossed that someone will buy something. Soon! Need to justify all this time, effort and expense!





I've been to the Dr about my shoulder/arm pain. Not particularly helpful, he's given me some anti inflammatory pain relievers and referred me for a scan. The tablets are not helping at all! How can that be? I've taken them WITH paracetamol and still it hurts. I'll give it a couple of days, in case they need to build up in my system but, otherwise its back I go...





E has been poorly, stomach upset, vomiting and of course diarrhoea (sp?, too lazy to check...). She seems better today, but, I am not sure we should take her to see Gran. Its Gran's birthday today, and she is very frail anyway, I dont think she needs to be put at risk, birthday or not. John may have to go, him and the boys.





H has been very unhappy! He threw hubby's laptop on the floor at one point! well, ok, pushed as hes too small to pick it up and throw it, but, it was a deliberate act of frustration and anger. Please tell me my sweet, gorgeous, happy boy isn't turning into a tempermental toddler early!

No comments:

Post a Comment