Sunday 11 October 2009

Ta-da! Finally got the photography sorted... I hope

Its been a battle, a headache and a source of great distress as I've tried to get the photos on my folsky shop to look clear and crisp but, I think I have finally cracked it! Thank goodness. I've spent such a huge amount of time on them, editing, re-taking them, correcting them, re-taking them again its been a bit distressing actually. The problem? I was resizing them, reducing them to a smaller size but, then when adding them to Folksy their software was blowing the photo up, so blurring the edges. DOH!





I made an absolutely gorgeous bracelet yesterday using the amber lentils that I bought from Kate, its such a lovely 'warm' piece. I am sure it will sell, eventually. Actually I have made one sale! so, it was to my Auntie but, it counts. Right?





At the moment I am hiding upstairs, its 12 midday! Feeling really highly strung and wrought for some reason today. Am worried that a small thing is going to set me off, there have been a couple of near misses as it is. I've no idea why. I didnt sleep well, but, thats not a new thing. I wonder if its the constant ache/pain finally getting to me, or whether its just the PND cycling again. Either way, I dont want to upset the children, or shout at them so hence me hiding upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment