Sunday 18 October 2009

What a busy weekend!

Saturday was 'The Big Bead Show' at Sandown racecourse. My friend, Kate and her friend Helen and I all went along and spent WAYYYYY too much money. But it was fabulous. There were so many fabulous beads, and other jewellery making things on display as well as a multitude of different items being worn by their designers. (yes, I did where one of mine, I hope people looked at it and thought it lovely). I am now the very excited owner of a PMC kit. Precious Metal Clay is a revolutionary way of working with silver and gold and I am very, very excitedly looking forward to producing my own silver pieces to use in my Jewellery.
I've stil not had anyone buy anything from my site, which is disappointing but perhaps I was being just a little too impatient. However, I've made a watch, which I am going to run a competition for people to win. Not quite sure how to sort that just yet, whether to simply do a straight buy something and be entered, or whether to ask people a question about the site, and then draw for the winner. We shall see.
Today was little Georges Baptism. It was a terrific service, really lovely and the children were quite well behaved, all things considered. However, about 5 minutes after getting there my shoulder started to hurt, and it has not stopped all day, in fact I am sure its getting worse. I really can't take much more of this pain. Its constant. It never ends. I am taking painkillers like my life depends on it, and yet, it STILL hurts. ARRGGHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment