Thursday 25 February 2010

a thousand apologies


I've not been updating this. Sorry, but, Sheesh. I have been busy. Really, really busy.

I have launched my own ecommerce site, http://www.tangerinedaisy.com/ and have been totally absorbed in that. I have started to look into advertising, buying wholesale and I am even considering expanding the selection already. I've made a Bridal head dress for a friend. She knows who she is, but, I cannot wait to see the photos. Their wedding venue is a little bit unusual.

On top of that. We are going to be on TV! Totally fed up waiting for my hubby to get round to getting us a new kitchen I applied to go onto Kirsties Homemade Homes! They accepted our application and we are now having the kitchen and dining room done, been filmed, been out crafting and generally having an amazing time. Got to say that Kirstie Allsopp is LOVELY. A really fun, relaxed person to be around. I was worried I would be all 'eeek, its kistie, in my kitchen' but she really gets you to relax so easily. Even John says so. It has to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment