Monday 16 November 2009

I've made a big decission.

I am so scared its unreal but, I have decided to go self employed. A number of factors prompted this, first up I was concerned about being fined humungous amounts of money by HMRC, but, a more deciding factor is that as a self employed person I can make contributions into my state pension. Its been a real concern of mine that I have not paid in anything for a number of years. Being poor and young in unpleasant, being poor and old is just terrible and the thought terrifies me. I am in search of a new company name though. There is already a 'real' company out there with my chosen name, so I need to come up with something unique and catchy and most importantly mine. I am running a competition on my Facebook Fan page for names. Feel free to come along, join the fans and enter a name.

I've been sewing over the weekend, surprise surprise. I am really proud of what I've made but, I can't tell you here because its for a secret santa, lol. However, I will be making more things and am really looking forward to it too.

Right, got to run, time to get ready to collect Arthur from preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment