Saturday 14 November 2009

stoopid o'clock

I have a pain. Its a BIG pain. Its keeping me awake. Over the last few weeks (its been going on sometime) I have had less and less sleep. The good news is that I get to chat with my friend on MSN as she is in Canada, the bad news is that I am really tired, grumpy and generally not pleasant to be with. I have painkillers which dont do what it says on the tin and physio weekly who can't do anything as I am in so much pain. Its a real pain. LOL.

Anyway. To happier things.

I have a new sewing machine. Oh, it is so wrong but, I am in love with my new sewing machine. Its just amazing, its so fantastic I dont know where to begin trying to describe how much I love it. My main problem is I cannot find a single thing to make! I've looked and looked for a project but as yet, nothing jumps up and down shouting 'Make ME! Make ME!'. When it does though I bet I turn into a sewing demon. LOL.

I went to a craft fair today. Two and a half hours without a single child with me, surrounded by fantastic handmade goodies and tasty treats. I was having such a good time I nearly didnt come home. I spent LOTS, but, now have some lovely christmas presents. My favourite thing is the Roasting Planks! www.theroastingplankcompany.co.uk I've bought two of the large 'beech' oven ones, and a set of all 4 of the BBQ ones as presents but, I really wish I had got some of them for us too. I also picked up two GORGEOUS bedding sets. They were made for 'Pier', one of my favourite shops. Originally being sold by Pier for over £100 the stall holder, who made them, was selling them for £25 to get rid of them (as Pier is now, no more...). Again, I've bought one as a gift but the other I did buy for ME. Yummy. Also at the fair was a lady I've 'met' from the Making Jewellery forum. I so enjoy meeting people in real life, its good to get to know them that way. She lives near here so we hope to get together for a coffee sometime. There was also a lady from Castle Cary there! I think I may have got a little too excited about this, a sign that I am not happy anymore? Who knows! but, it was so lovely to speak to her, to chat about Cary and just make a small reconnection with home.

I've been looking at garden rooms again. Why do I do it. Its not going to happen. I do love the idea though. Can you imagine a small area, lockable, free from children and hubby. My own space. Its a thought that almost makes me cry with desire.

Finally I am starting to feel sleepy enough that I may get some despite the pain. So I shall finish for now. Ta-ra.

No comments:

Post a Comment