Sunday 11 January 2009

Starting out

Welcome to my blog, wont you come on in?

I have decided to start this as a way of not only recording the mundane, day to day things that occur, but also the more exciting things that happen to me and mine. Exciting things! I am sure something will happen that will meet that criteria at least once in a while, so watch this space.
What is likely to come up in here then? Well...

My Children, all three of them, they are terrific, (usually) so I shall be mentioning their antics I am sure.

My Husband, he keeps me sane, well, as much as is possible, and he keeps me grounded. Of course he has his little annoyances but compared with my *things* I am fairly sure he got the worse cut from the deal.

My Chickens, they are new to us, we have had them about 10 days and quite frankly I wish we had got them years ago.

My allotment, its not going at all at the moment, but you will get to hear my trials and tribulations as I try to turn my plot of sodden, solid clay into something that produces an abundance of nutritious and wholesome foods. Maybe...

My Post Natal Illness. Not a cheery subject but none the less at the moment, sadly, it is a major part of mine and my family's life. I may be the one who has it, but we are all suffering from it.

Other things will pop up, somethings will disappear never to be seen again to be replaced with something new, I hope this will be a fluid blog, plotting the route that my life takes. Of course it may end up being completely tedious and boring to those who are unfortunate enough to stumble accross it, but I am sure they will get over it. Eventually.

Right now I can write no more as I have to go and prepare a delicious and warming supper for the masses. Today it will be a wonderfully reheated Supermarket Supper. Tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment